The website www.near-project.it is a property of PRT SISTEMI SRL, based in Via Nino Bixio 22, Cremona, which grants the respect of the personal data management norms in accordance with the EU Regulation 2016/679
1) Chronology Data
The IT systems and the software procedures used in this website acquire some personal data that are automatically passed on when using the Internet protocols. Data owned by a third party might make identification of the users of this website possible . This data is used only for statistical purposes and are immediately deleted after being processed . Data on web contacts is not normally stored . When stored data will be deleted within 7 days at the latest. No data acquired through our service will be passed on or made public.
2) Data voluntary given by users /visitors
When users/ visitors connect to this website and send their personal data to access a specific service such as writing an enqury by email, this data, is acquired by PRT SISTEMI SRL and kept only to supply the service required.
The personal data supplied by users will be passed o to a third party only in case it is necessary to supply the service required.
our website only uses technical cookies as follows:
– surfing/session cookies allowing the good functioning of our website;
– analytical cookies are similar to technical cookies as they are designed to collect information about how many users visit our website and the information the look for.This is done either in an aggregated way or anonymously;
– functional cookies allowing users to surf the website according to a number of criteria.
These cookies are necessary to allow the user to surf the entire website, including its protected areas, and to utilize all its content. Without these cookies some necessary services, such as the filling out of a form to request information, can not be used.
These cookies collect information on how the users utilize a website, for instance, the web pages which the user visits the most, and if the web pages send error messages. These cookies will not gather data in order to identify a user. Any information collected via cookies is compacted together and, therefore, anonymous. These cookies are only utilized to improve the functionality of our website. By utilizing our website, the user agrees that these cookies can be installed on his device.
The cookies allow the website to remember the choices made by the user (such as the user name, the default language and the region). These cookies can also be used to remember any change made in relation to the dimension of the text, the font and other customizable parts of a website. They can also be used in order to provide other requested services, such as the use of videos and comments on a blog. The data collected by these cookies can be made anonymous and incapable of monitoring your activities on other websites. By utilizing our website, the user agrees that these cookies can be installed on his device.
1. Click on “Instruments” in the upper part of the browser’s window and select Setting
2. Click “Show advanced settings” on the bottom of the tab, find the “Privacy” section and select the “Content settings” icon
3. Now select “Allow local data to be set”
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
1. Click on “Instruments” in the upper part of the browser’s window and select “Internet options” and click on the Privacy tab.
2. To activate the cookies on your browser, make sure that the privacy levels are set on Medium or below.
1. Click on “Instruments” in the upper part of the browser’s window and select “Options”
2. Quindi seleziona l’icona Privacy
3. Fai clic su Cookie, quindi seleziona ‘permetto ai siti l’utilizzo dei cookie’
1. Click on the Cog icon in the upper part of the browser’s window and select the “Preferences” option
2. Click on “Protection settings” and select the “Block third parties cookies” option
3. Click on “Save”
How to manage cookies on Mac
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
1. Click on “Explore” in the upper part of the browser’s window and select the “Preferences” option
2. Scroll down until you can see the “Cookies” tab in the “Receive Files” section
3. Select the option “Do not ask”
Safari on OSX
1. Click on “Safari” in the upper part of the browser’s window and select the “Preferences” option
2. Click on “Security settings” and then on “Accept cookies”
3. Select the “Only from website” option
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
1. Click on “Mozilla” or “Netscape” in the upper part of the browser’s window and select the “Preferences” option
2. Scroll down until you can see the cookie section under “Privacy and security settings”
3. Click on “Menu” in the upper part of the browser’s window and select “Settings”
1. Fai clic su ‘Menu’ nella parte superiore della finestra del browser e seleziona “Impostazioni”
2. Now click on “Preferences” and select the “Advanced” tab
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service supplied by Google, Inc.
You can prevent Google from tracing and examining the cookies generated by your use of this website (including your IP address) by installing the following plugin on your computer: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Visit AboutCookies.org for more information on cookies and how they influence your navigation experience.
The treatment will be carried out through automatized tools (for instance by using electronic procedures and devices) and/or manually (for example by using paper) strictly for the amount of time necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data was gathered in the first place, and in conformity with the current laws and regulations (for 10 years at most).
Apart from what previously specified, the users/visitors are free to give out their personal data. Failing to provide it will only entail the impossibility of receiving what requested.
The holder of the treatment is PRT Sistemi SRL, based in Cremona, Via Nino Bixio 22
Access rights (art. 15)
The people concerned have the right to obtain the confirmation whether their data is currently being processed or not by the personal data of the treatment company, and eventually, to access it.
Rectification rights (art. 16)
The concerned people have the right to obtain from the holder of the treatment the rectification of any of their inaccurate personal data without unjustified delay. /> Considering the finalities of the treatment, the people directly concerned with it have the right to obtain integration of the incomplete personal data, by giving a supplementary declaration.
Cancellation rights (art.17)
The concerned people have the right to obtain from the holder of the treatment company a cancellation of their personal data without unjustified delay, and the holder of the treatment has the obligation to cancel the personal data of the concerned people in the cases indicated by article 17.
Right to the limitation of treatment (art. 18)
The people concerned have the right to obtain from the holder of the treatment company a limitation to the treatment of their personal data in the cases provided by article 18.
Right to the data portability (art. 20)
The people concerned have the right to obtain, on a structured format, of common use and readable from an automatic device, the personal data concerning them which was given to the holder of the treatment and they have the right to send out this information to another company without any obstacle from the previous holder, in the cases provided by this article.